Botanical Name - Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil 99%, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract 1%
Aroma - Sweet & delicious.
Please Note: The fragrance/strength of this blend is mild. It is not comparable to a pure vanilla extract or flavouring.
Extraction - Organic Vanilla CO2 Extract (Vanilla planifolia fruit) is blended with Organic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil).
Country of Origin - Madagascar
Uses - Soothing, comforting, pleasing, can be used in food and drinks, or to blend with other oils for a delicious scent.
GC - As this is a blend in sunflower oil, the material is not suitable for GC analysis.
Allergens - Contains none of the 26 allergens designated by the EU in European Union Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 Annex III.
IFRA - Does not contain material restricted/prohibited by IFRA and therefore does not require an IFRA statement.
Avoid use of essential oils (unless under medical supervision) if:
- You are pregnant
- You have a skin condition
- You have asthma
- You have severe allergies
- You have epilepsy or are prone to seizures
- You have heart disease
- You have high blood pressure
- You are on a course of treatment with prescribed medication
Rules for safe usage:
- Many essential oils are too powerful to be applied directly to the skin undiluted (also known as “neat”), they must be diluted with a neutral carrier oil, such as jojoba oil, to avoid irritation.
- Never use essential oils on or around the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Several oils, like bergamot and other citrus can cause allergic sensitivity to the sun and should be used with caution.
- Children and the elderly can be extra sensitive to the effects of essential oils.
- Essential oils are flammable, so keep them away from open flames.
- Never ingest essential oils unless it is under the close supervision and prescription of a clinically-trained medical or aroma therapeutic professional. Some oils can be toxic, and if taken internally may be fatal. If you don’t know the specific chemistry of the oil, do not take it internally.